Download the Get Curried App by clicking on this link:- http://bit.ly/GetCurriedVegNonVegRecipes_And
Learn How To Make Turkish Chicken Kebabs, an Easy Grilled Chicken Kebab Recipe from Chef Neelam Bajwa only on Get Curried. Make this Chicken Kebab Recipe at your home and share your experience with us in the comments section below.
250 gms. Chicken thigh
1 onion, roughly chopped
2-4 Cloves of garlic
½ cup yoghurt
3 tbsp. Oil
2 tbsp. Tomato paste
1 tsp. Pepper
1 tsp. Paprika
1 tbsp. Dried oregano
Salt to taste
– Grind the onion and squeeze out the juices using a muslin cloth.
– Add oregano, paprika, tomato puree, yoghurt, salt to this and stir followed by chicken thigh and marinate overnight.
– Skewer the marinated chicken and drizzle olive oil on top.
– Grill these chicken kebabs until cooked.
– Serve by squeezing lemon juice.
Mouth-watering and delicious Turkish Chicken Kebabs are ready to eat!
Host: Neelam Bajwa
Director: Dolly Sanghavi
Camera: Kavaldeep Singh Jangwal, Pratik Gamre, Akshay Sawant, Spandan Rout
Editing: Dinesh Shetty
Producer: Rajjat A. Barjatya
Copyrights: Rajshri Entertainment Pvt Ltd
Subscribe and get regular Updates: http://www.youtube.com/user/getcurried?sub_confirmation=1
Subscribe and Get regular Updates: http://bit.ly/SubscribeToGetCurried